Python is one of the most popular programming languages that exist today.
It has a large community of developers behind it who continually contribute to its development.
What's more, has an extensive library of code libraries that allow you to do almost anything.
Its simplicity and ease of writing and reading code has given it a place among the most novice programmers.
In the area of artificial intelligence it is widely used thanks to the libraries dedicated to this task, It is even used on top of other stronger languages like C ++ or Java.
Python for data science and machine learning
A practical approach Learn by implementing
Who is this course for?
- Python developers curious about data science
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning, Data Science.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in mathematics and who want to start learning Machine Learning.
- Anyone at an intermediate level who knows the basics of machine learning, including classical algorithms such as linear regression or logistic regression, but who wants to learn more about it and explore the different fields of machine learning.
- Person who is not so comfortable with coding but is interested in machine learning and wants to easily apply it to data sets.
- Any college student who wants to start a career in data science.
- Data analyst who wants to level up in Machine Learning.
- Anyone who is not satisfied with their work and wants to become a Data Scientist.
- Anyone who wants to create added value to their business by using powerful machine learning tools.
- Students in the field of data science
- Anyone willing to learn can join.
- No prerequisites required. Anyone wishing to learn can join.
What you will learn
- Download and install the files needed for data science and machine learning
- All about Numpy: matrix manipulation, court, transposition and all its functions, etc.
- How to use Python for data science and machine learning
- Learn how to use Pandas for data analysis
- Exploratory data analysis
- Problem-solving skills based on data science and ML problems.
- Statistics Needed for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Stock data analysis
- Work with different data sets and make predictions
- Decision tree classifier application, naive bayes and other machine learning models to solve the problems
- Understand regression and correlation
- Creation of a regression model to cope with the house price prediction
- Extracting text data from the image
- K-means and hierarchical grouping, etc.
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 6-7 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: