Python is an open source programming language, object oriented, very simple and easy to understand.
It has a simple syntax that has a vast library of tools, that make Python a unique programming language.
Knowing how to program in Python is a skill requested by companies around the world.
A Jr programmer. in python wins $77,000 USD per year on average. Python 3:
Data analysis and visualization
Get started in the world of data analysis and add value to your CV
Who is this course for?
- Professionals who need to work with a large amount of data.
- Professionals who need to analyze large volumes of data.
- It would be nice if you know the basics of Python, but it is not essential.
- Have basic notions of data management in Excel.
What you will learn
- Data analysis with Python
- You will learn to analyze large volumes of data quickly with Pandas.
- You will learn to find relationships between the variables of your data.
- You will learn how to make attractive graphs for the data.
- You will learn to generate graphic representations of information to have a better understanding of it.
- You will learn to export the processed data to Excel.
- You will learn to import data from a CSV or from an Excel to analyze them.
- You will learn how to create a Database with Python to read and write data in it.
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 27-28 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button: