Database management anddatabase programming is an essential need of all industries, Thus, almost all organizations need people with skills inDatabase management ofdata Ydatabase administration.
Microsoft SQL Server is one of the famous relational database management systems (RDBMS) of the modern era.
You can find an online SQL Server course on the Internet, but this SQL course is designed for those students who want to learn database basics and improve their SQL query writing skills instantly.
This course will help you learnMicrosoft SQL Server instantly in a week, just remember that Database Design is ART that cannot be learned unless you do not possess sufficient knowledge of basic database concepts and knowledge of database development tools.
The SQL Beginner Course contains a lot of information to help you get a new job.
We are very confident that thisSQL tutorial for beginners will answer the most frequently asked question on how to become a database developer, how to learn SQL in minimal time.
After completing thisSQL training course, you will have sufficient knowledge of the following key areas that will provide you with a solid foundation to becomeDatabase Developer and Database Administrator (DBA).
What you will learn
- What is RDBMS (management system relational database)?
- Understand and use databases
- Understand and use SQL with databases
- Famous RDBMS used in the modern era.
- Introduction to SQL Server Management Studio (database development tool)
- Introduction to mssql (microsoft sql server)
- Primary key, composite key and foreign key
- Structured Query Language Basics (SQL)
- Data model concepts (one by one, one to many, many to many)
- Step-by-step guide to install Microsoft SQL Server
- Step-by-step installation guide for theSQL Server database development tool, that is to say, SQL Server Management Studio
- create a database in Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic operations
- Apply data filters
- Update existing data in a table
- Delete data from a table
- DISTINCT record selection
- Types of SQL joins
- Defining aggregate functions
- Different variations of the GROUP BY clause
- Uppercase and lowercase functions
- Substring function
- TOP keyword
You can find manyonline courses on SQL servers; Nevertheless, It istutorial course on SQL for beginners is designed for all those students who have less knowledge about databases. Therefore, we always consider it as ” training in SQL servers for beginners “.
Through online SQL learning, you can improve your skills. Keep in mind that you will have to practice what you learn during the SQL training course. What's more, thesql tutorial course it will also help you prepare for microsoft sql server database certifications.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with basic computer skills
- Anyone who wants to learn SQL Server
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time. If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 8-9 of March, but it can beat at any time. To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: