Termux is a Linux terminal emulator app for Android. A terminal emulator is a program that allows the user to access the command line interface (CLI) in a graphical environment.
A shell is a command line interface, or you can say a program that takes commands from the user and tells the operating system to perform tasks based on these commands.
Termux can easily connect to the file system to perform most of the set of functions. Allowing you to use the Linux command line to install and run various scripts.
Termux allows you to install many useful hacking tools on your Android phone. These amazing hacking tools include Wireshark, Nmap, Metasploit framework, Sqlmap, etc.
Termux for pentesters and ethical hackers
Learn Linux, Penetration and network testing with just your Android phone
You will see the basics of Termux and install all the prerequisite tools in Termux, then you will see the Termux API and how to control the sensors of Android phones using the Termux API.
You will use the GPS location API, how to use camera in Termux, how to get device info in Termux, etc.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn about Termux CLI
- Anyone who wants to learn about the Linux environment using an Android phone
- Anyone who wants to learn about networking using an Android phone
- Anyone who wants to learn about networking tools
- Anyone who wants to learn about Pentesting tools using an Android phone
- No technical requirements, you just need your normal android phone.
What you will learn
- Termux basics
- Termux command line interface
- API de Termux
- Sensor control using Termux API
- Important tools in Termux
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 30-31 MarchThe, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks:
- Udemy Free: Linux shell and scripting course - 14 April, 2021