It is capable of displaying content updates, interactive maps, 2D / 3D Graphics animation, moving video player machines, etc.
It allows you to compose complex user interfaces from small, isolated pieces of code called “components”.
React and TypeScript Quick Start
Quickly stack using TypeScript with React and create great apps!!
Who is this course for?
- Students who like Typecript and React and want to use them together
- Basic understanding of typing
- Basic NodeJS and npm
- Basic use of VSCode and the terminal
What you will learn
- Integrate Typescript with React applications
- React props and states using TypeScript interfaces
- Create a small application with TypeScript
- React Router e historia
- React conditional rendering
- Handling major and minor components with Typescript
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 1 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: