Django is a popular open source Python web development framework that is used for fast web development and clean, pragmatic design.
It's a robust and accessible frame that allows you to focus on your application by having pre-cooked highlights that are pretty standard practice..
This framework makes it easier to focus on writing apps rather than reinventing the wheel..
Django is used in all kinds of tech stacks, including Instagram, Pinterest, Mozilla y Eventbrite. Businesses around the world are actively using Django and investing in its development. In 2020, is the fourth most searched web framework according to StackOverflow.
There are several benefits of using Django over other possible solutions:
- Fast: due to the way Django is configured, it can take off very quickly. It really doesn't take any time to configure the Django app if you already have the app architecture in mind.
- Scalable: Django can meet the traffic demands of a large project.
- Fully charged: There are all kinds of packages that you can use to perform standard web application tasks like authentication or content or query management. Everything is precooked.
- Versatile: Django is quite versatile. You can use it for all kinds of applications. The sky is really the limit of what you can do with it.
- Sure: Common security risks are avoided with Django's built-in security protocols for cross-site request spoofing, cross-site scripting, clickjacking and SQL injection.
- SEO optimization: Django makes SEO easier by maintaining a website via URLs instead of IP addresses.
- Documentation: Django's documentation is one of the best on the market. Is easy to read, even for people without technical knowledge.
With the versatility of Django, it is certainly capable of meeting the needs of your project. Companies like Spotify, Pinterest, National Geographic and Dropbox use Django for their business models.
TRY DJANGO | Create a Web Application
Django course for beginners: learn the basics of creating a dynamic landing page in no time.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners Course
- Motivated people with good ideas for a web application
- People a basic understanding of Python (or highly motivated people to create a project without getting dizzy with a lot of complex code)
- People highly motivated to create a project without getting dizzy with a lot of complex code
- Entrepreneurs who want to build a web application for their small business without having to hire a professional
- People starting to write code in any language
- People very motivated to create a project without getting dizzy with a lot of complicated code
- Basic knowledge of Python and HTML, but if not, nothing happens either (do not panic, come try!)
- You will download 3 Essential elements to create a web page with Django (el backend framework) & Python (programming language) –but we will do it step by step in the first videos of the course
- Know what a web application is
What you will learn
- Create a web page with various elements of functionality and with a basic layout
- Create a web application with Django (a backend framework for perfectionists with little time)
- Write code in Python
- Understand the fundamental elements of Django to be able to create dynamic projects
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: