In this course you will learn how to create professional databases and basic-intermediate level information systems for the Internet., with these versatile content management and scheduling tools.
MySQL is a database management system that has a double license. On the one hand it is open source, but for another, has a commercial version managed by the Oracle company.
PHP it is mainly used to create web pages, for creating dynamic content and for working with databases and HTML.
Joomla is a manager that allows you to create a web page in a short time and without the need for much technical knowledge.
What will you learn?
- Install Localhost test server with WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Install and manage a content manager on the web with a Content Management System (CMS) Joomla.
- Create and relate the tables, subtables and coding tables (Relational Database) and MySQL.
- Create dynamic pages and user management in the Joomla configuration interface.
- Automate processes through programming code in PHP / MySQL.
- Create queries that process and / or calculate interrelated information and allow export.
This course lasts for 4 weeks. Thought that the student dedicates between 6 Y 10 hours per week.
Contains 4 sections that you will see below:
- Installation, setup and introduction to programs.
- Install the Localhost test server
- Introduction to WAMP
- Introduction to MySQL
- Introduction to Joomla-like CMS.
- Setting up the site in Joomla.
- Relational Database Design in MySQL.
- Design of a relational model
- Relate tables and subtables.
- Create a relational model
- Data import.
- Design of Queries and reports
- MySQL queries
- Of selection
- Of elimination
- Filtering criteria
- Calculated fields
- Add components to the Joomla CMS
- Set up a CRM in Joomla.
- Query-based reports
- MySQL queries
- Solution design and deployment
- Form design, subforms and CRM.
- Website customization and design.
- Migration to an internet server.
This course is taught by the Universidad del Rosario, in charge of the teachers:
- John Leonardo Vargas (Industrial Engineer)
- Daniel Rodriguez Cardenas (Systems engineer)
To access the course, just click on this link or by tapping the next button.
You just have to register, and you can now access the course totally FREE. What are you waiting for!
It should be noted that the course is free, but if you want to get certified you will have to make a payment.
Find more courses in this link or in the button below.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: