This course is aimed at all those people, whether students or professionals who wish to know the introduction to Databases, the SQL language and the Microsoft SQL Server manager.
It may interest you
There are relational and non-relational databases. We will see with some first theoretical video classes, relational databases and then the SQL language. We will give some notions of the Microsoft SQL Server manager in its version: 2019.
This tool regulates the engine of the databases that are created in it. We will interact with the database engine through its Microsoft Management Studio IDE.
And finally, with practical classes, We will make an example CRUD with commands from Microsoft's version of the language: Transact-SQL.
- Introduction to Relational Databases
- Relational databases
- Entity-Relationship Model
- Relational Model
- Introducing MS SQL Server 2019
- Installation on Windows 10
- Hello World in SQL
- Configuration tip
- CRUD and SQL
- Creation of a database for practices
- Filling the database table with data: INSERT0
- Consulting the data: SELECT
- Sorting the data: ORDER BY
- Filtering the data: WHERE
- Rest of the CRUD: UPDATE y DELETE
- More advanced concepts Part 1 – Table enhancement
- More advanced concepts Part 2 – A report
To access the course, just click on this link or by tapping the next button.
You just have to register, and you will be able to access the course. What are you waiting for!
Take advantage of, since for today 6 April 2021 the course is totally free. If you want to get certified you will have to make a payment.
Find more courses in this link or in the button below.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: