Python has become one of the most popular programming languages in recent years.
This popularity is largely due to how easy it is to learn to program in this language., If we add to that that the Python code is easy to read, we will have an ideal programming language for beginners.
Thanks to your great community, there are many online resources such as videos, tutorials and books. What's more, the same community has been in charge of developing an infinity of code libraries for Python that allow you to do almost everything with this language.
The area of artificial intelligence has been boosted thanks to developers who use Python in their projects, in this way we have seen an increase in developers who little by little start to use Python for their projects.
All this makes Python an ideal language to start in the area of programming.
Introduction to Programming with Python
Do you want to learn Programming to get a better job or create an idea? Is this course for you!
Who is this course for?
- If you want to learn to program to develop an idea or business, or get a job this course is for you
- If you've never written a line of code (or few) Is this course for you
- If you are studying a career related to Technologies and want to learn more about programming this course is for you
- Internet to take the course and install the necessary software
- Instalaremos Python (on Mac and Windows) y Visual Studio Code (Mac and Windows)
What you will learn
- You will learn from the basics what programming is, programming languages, write and run source code
- You will know what the data types are, variables, integers and functions in programming languages
- We will use Python, an easy to learn language, with a simple and clean syntax
- You will learn more advanced topics such as Object Oriented Programming
- You will also learn to handle files with Python
- We will create a final project with everything you will learn in the course, in addition to a series of challenges
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: