This book aims to present the basic concepts related to Software Programming. Throughout this short introduction, concepts such as variables will be studied, loops, functions and even threads, all compactly and using the Python programming language as a base.
In recent years the word Python has been incorporated into the vocabulary of programmers.
Python is an object-oriented language and very easy to understand. Since it has a simple syntax, Its code is highly readable, which saves time and resources when programming, facilitating its understanding and implementation..
It is also free and open source, with one of the largest active communities in existence.
Each and every one of these reasons, make the student feel interested in learning this programming language.
Python can be used in:
- Artificial intelligence
- Big Data
- Data Science
- Frameworks de Pruebas
- Web development
- Introduction What is Python?
- Installation, use of the interpreter and Hello World
- Variables and data input / output.
- Types of variables (Numericas, Strings, Characters, Booleans, Lists, Dictionaries)
- Conditionals, loops and functions.
- Use of libraries.
- File management.
- Error handling.
- Network connections.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Basic multithreaded programming.
You can see or download it in this link or with the button below.
If you are interested in more courses you can enter this link or with the button below.
Do not forget to follow us on our Social Networks, to be aware of everything.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks:
If you are thinking of buying a laptop, In Lenovo you will find the best for what you need, when you need it. Click it here to go.
- Design Your Responsive Website With Adobe Dreamweaver - 14 April, 2021
- Master in Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking with Python 3 - 14 April, 2021
- Free Course: Initiation To Control Engineering And Automatic Systems - 14 April, 2021