If you want to start from 0, in the world of programming we recommend the following book.
Which is composed of a compilation of notes from the subject of Fundamentals of Programming taught at the Faculty of Computer Science of the Complutense University. And it is written by Luis Hernández Yáñez.
- Computers and programming.
- Types and Instructions I – Annexed: Technical details of the types.
- Types and Instructions II – Anexo I: The ternary operator and Annex II: Examples of sequences.
- Procedural abstraction – Annexed: More about applets.
- Structured data types – Annexed: C-style chains.
- Traversal and searching in arrays.
- Sort algorithms – Annexed: More on sorting.
- Modular programming – Annexed: Modularization example.
- Pointers and dynamic memory – Annexed: Pointers and dynamic memory.
- Introduction to recursion.
The main languages with which it is exemplified are C and C ++.
You can download it in the following link -> Fundamentals of Programming
Do not forget to follow us on our social networks to be aware.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks:
- Free Course: Create 3D games and applications with BabylonJS - 20 April, 2021
- Free Course: Introduction To Virtual Machines On Microsoft Azure - 19 April, 2021
- Free Course: Python Programming For Scientists And Engineers - 19 April, 2021