Programming basically consists of giving orders to a computer to carry out certain tasks.
For example, to program a calculator that does mathematical operations such as addition and subtraction, you must describe to a computer that the addition process means combining two values that can be a variable A and B, and in the subtraction the opposite.
This type of development requires a detailed explanation of each process to a computer, That is why it is important that programmers have the ability to solve problems and be able to define them through a programming language..
But there may be cases where it is difficult to give extensive commands to a computer., or in the worst case that even the programmer does not know how to give said commands.
This is where artificial intelligence comes in, more specifically Machine Learning.
Machine Learning is a scientific discipline in the field of Artificial Intelligence that creates systems that learn automatically.
Learning in this context means identifying complex patterns in millions of data. The machine that really learns is an algorithm that reviews the data and is able to predict future behavior.
Automatically, also in this context, implies that these systems improve autonomously over time, without human intervention.
Master en Machine Learning – Learn R and Python from scratch
Master the Python3 and R programming bases to train in Machine Learning, the highest paid profession in the world
Who is this course for?
- Engineering students, math, computing or telecommunications who want to complement their courses in statistics or inference with additional material, examples, exercises or practical cases.
- Developers who want to start using R, Python and RStudio or Anaconda for the first time
- Future students of Machine Learning courses, Artificial intelligence, Data Science or future doctoral students to have a solid foundation in statistics, descriptive programming and analysis of data.
- Developers who want to know Python as a tool for data analysis
- This course does not present any requirement since all the knowledge taught in it starts from scratch
- Have a computer with any operating system installed since everything that will be learned in the course will be applied in a practical way with algorithms programmed in R and Python
- If you have a programming base, the course will be even easier for you and you will appreciate it
What you will learn
- Introduction to R with everything you need to face Machine Learning problems from scratch
- Introduction to Python with everything you need to tackle Machine Learning problems from scratch
- Graphical representation and basis of the basic data visualization packages
- Review of basic statistics that you will need to deepen in Machine Learning with the courses of Juan Gabriel Gomila
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: