This course is aimed at those students or professionals who want to know this great tool. As well as teachers who want to take different and fun approaches to their classes.
What will you learn?
- Variables and mathematical operations in Matlab.
- Mathematical functions in Matlab.
- Array Operations.
- Graphics in Matlab.
- Control structures in Matlab.
- Polynomials in Matlab.
- Symbolic and differential calculus in Matlab.
- Graphical interface in Matlab.
Has more than 40 classes divided between 9 units that you will see below;
- Introduction to the course
- Sequential structures, repetitive and conditional
- Symbolic and differential calculus
- Graphic interface [GUI]
Its duration is 19 hours and is available at Español. You will also be with more than 2500 classmates.
With a valuation of 5/5 stars.
To access, just click or touch the following button.
You just have to register, and you can now access the course totally FREE. What are you waiting for!
It should be noted that the course is free, but if you want to get certified you will have to make a payment. If you are from Mexico you have a great discount, which is available during 7 days after starting the course.
Do not forget to follow us on our Social Networks, to be aware of everything.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks:
- Free Course: Create 3D games and applications with BabylonJS - 20 April, 2021
- Free Course: Introduction To Virtual Machines On Microsoft Azure - 19 April, 2021
- Free Course: Python Programming For Scientists And Engineers - 19 April, 2021