The popularity of the building block video game MINECRAFT is a phenomenon. Various MODS have been developed, stories and game modes that have gotten the most out of this video game. But, Can you imagine an operating system with the name of MINECRAFT?
Minecraft OS is a Linux-based operating system (Ubuntu) with various modifications and features.
Minecraft OS boasts of being able to run Minecraft at a higher speed than other operating systems such as Windows and Mac OS do.
In order to run Minecraft OS you must meet certain requirements:
- 1. To run Minecraft OS, you will need a PC that meets the system requirements.
- 2. You will still need a PC good enough to run Minecraft. These are the requirements of system for Minecraft (from the latest version of Minecraft).
- 3. To use OBS, you will need a good enough PC. These are the requirements of system for OBS (see Linux system requirements / Unix).
- 4. Copyright
Minimum system requirements
- CPU de 64 bits running at 1 GHz or more.
- At least 2 GB of RAM.
- At least 5 GB of storage.
- Good graphics card (to run Minecraft).
- Internet access.
Currently the most recent version of Minecraft OS is Minecraft OS 2.0.0
If you want to download a copy of the operating system, you can do it through this link.
- Udemy Free: Linux shell and scripting course - 14 April, 2021