El NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) offers hands-on training in AI and accelerated computing to solve real-world problems.
Developers, data scientists, Researchers and students can gain hands-on GPU-driven experience in the cloud and receive a certificate of competency to support professional growth.
NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) offers online training for people who go at their own pace, Instructor-led workshops for downloadable equipment and materials for college educators.
One of these courses is the: Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano, which is completely free for anyone.
The power of AI is now in the hands of manufacturers, Self-taught developers and integrated technology enthusiasts everywhere with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit.
This powerful and easy-to-use computer allows you to run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications such as image classification, object detection, speech segmentation and processing.
In this grade, will use Jupyter iPython laptops on their own Jetson Nano to build a deep learning classification project with computer vision models.
You will learn to:
- Set up your Jetson Nano and your camera
- Collect image data for classification models
- Annotate Image Data for Regression Models
- Train a neural network on your data to create your own models
- Run inference on the Jetson Nano with the models you create
Once completed, you will be able to create your own deep learning classification and regression models with the Jetson Nano.
Previous requirements: basic familiarity with Python (Useful, not required)
Tools, libraries, milestones used: PyTorch, Jetson Nano
Evaluation type: multiple choice
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- High-performance microSD card: 32 Minimum GB (we have tested and recommendis )
- 5V 4A power supply with DC barrel connector 2.1 mm (we have tested and recommendIt is )
- Bridge 2 pines: Must be added to the Jetson Nano Developer Kit board to enable power from the barrel connector power supply (here is aexample )
- Cámara web USB Logitech C270 (we have tested and recommendis ).
- Cable USB: Micro-B to Type A with DATA enabled (we have tested and recommendIt is )
Additional computer requirements
- A computer with an internet connection and the ability to flash your microSD card
- An available USBA port on your computer (you may need an adapter if you only have USBC ports)
If you want to join the course, click on the next link right now.