PowerShell is a cross-platform task automation solution comprised of a command line shell, a scripting language and a configuration management framework.
Runs on Windows, Linux and macOS.
PowerShell is a modern command shell that includes the best features of other popular shells.
Unlike most shells that only accept and return text, PowerShell accepts and returns .NET objects. The shell includes the following characteristics:
- Robust command line history
- Tab completion and command prediction (seeabout_PSReadLine )
- Supports command and parameter aliases
- Pipeline to chain commands
- Help system on the console, similar Unix
As a scripting language, PowerShell is commonly used to automate system administration. T
It is also used to create, test and implement solutions, often in CI environments / CD. PowerShell se basa en .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR). All inputs and outputs are .NET objects.
You do not need to parse the text output to extract information from the output.
Basic PowerShell for Beginners – A practical course!
Learn Scripting and Process Automation for Servers with PowerShell – From Commands to Scripting
Who is this course for?
- People who want to start in systems administration
- Developers who want to learn a new programming language
- Developers who wish to deepen their knowledge of programming
- Systems Administrators who wish to take the next step in their professional career
- Eager to learn
What you will learn
- PowerShell Language Fundamentals
- Conditionals, Loops, Methods, Blocks, etc.
- Code optimization
- Robust base to develop in any other programming language
- Scripting and Execution
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 15-16 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: