Apps have become very popular in recent years, This is mainly due to the great reach that smart devices have today.
Gone are the years where smartphones were very expensive and not available to everyone. Today there are a large number of brands and models available to everyone.
And it is partly because of this that mobile applications have had an incredible boom and represent a good source of income for developers..
Whether mobile video games or various tool applications, we are always using them on our devices.
Android is the most popular operating system for smartphones and that is why it is the main target for application developers..
If you want to learn how to create your first application for Android, Is this course for you.
My first app with Android N
Learn to create your first app for Android N, the most up-to-date Google operating system on the market.
Who is this course for?
- This Android N course is aimed at beginners with a basic knowledge of Java
- It is also a good tool for Android programmers who want to learn what's new in Android N
- Finally, is a course that explains in detail everything that happens in each line of code, so, it can be interesting for Android or Java programmers who do not know very well how an activity works, one class, an instance, inheritance…
- It would be advisable to be familiar with Java programming, although during the course complementary material will be provided to be able to have an adequate level of programming
- We will use Java 8, Android Studio 2.2 y Android N, but reassure @ that in the first section of the course we will see how to download and install everything in the three operating systems: Mac, Windows y Linux.
What you will learn
- Create graphical interfaces for Android devices
- Understand the main activities of Android
- Understand and know how to use XML files
- Use the new constraint layout, Android N specific and backward compatible with previous versions of Android OS
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: