C ++ is a general-purpose programming language that was developed as an enhancement of the C language to include the object-oriented paradigm. It is an imperative and compiled language.
C ++ is a mid-level language which makes it advantageous for programming low-level applications (controllers, kernels) and even higher level (games, GUI, desktop apps, etc.). The basic syntax and structure of the C and C ++ code are the same.
The following are the advantages of C ++:
- C ++ is a highly portable language and, often, is the language of choice for the development of multi-platform and multi-device applications.
- It is an object-oriented programming language and includes concepts such as classes, inheritance, polymorphism, data abstraction and encapsulation that allow code reuse and make programs very easy to maintain.
- C ++ uses multi-paradigm programming. Paradigm means programming style. Paradigm related to logic, the structure and procedure of the program. C ++ it is a multiple paradigm, which means that it follows three paradigms: generic, imperative and object-oriented.
- It is useful for low-level programming language and very efficient for general purposes.
- C ++ gives the user full control over memory management. This can be seen as both an advantage and a disadvantage., as it increases the user's responsibility to manage memory instead of being managed by the garbage collector.
- The wide range of applications: from GUI applications to 3D graphics for games and real-time math simulations, C ++ is everywhere.
- C ++ has a great community around it. Community size is important, because the bigger is a community of programming languages, likely to get more support. C ++ is the sixth most used and followed tag on StackOverflow and GitHub.
C programming ++ step by step from beginner to last level
Discover the basics of C ++ and then expert in OOP Object Oriented Programming, C data structure ++, STL, C projects ++ with C ++ 11/14
Who is this course for?
- Beginners: (who want to learn c ++ from the basics to the latest)
- The course covers more than the university curriculum.
- Anyone who wants to increase their career by learning one of the C programming languages ++ most demanded.
- C compiler ++ and IDE, como CodeBlocks, Devc ++, eclipse, etc.
- No programming knowledge required
- Accessing a Windows computer, Mac OS X or Linux
- The course will cover the concepts of C programming ++ in detail. you don't need to worry about the basics.
What you will learn
- Learn to program with one of the most powerful C programming languages ++.
- Learn the concepts of C Programming ++, Object-oriented programming.
- Learn C ++ using a curriculum that covers material C ++ of most college courses.
- Be in a position to apply for jobs that require good knowledge of C ++.
- You will learn the concept of data structure.
- functions, overload functions, pass variables to functions, etc.
- You will test your knowledge and experience with exercises.
- How to work with files – fstream library operators (operation of E / S in files) – arithmetic conditions, assignment, logical, bit a bit como if / else / switch arrays / multidimensional array loops – for / while / do-while.
- You will learn Includes questionnaires, live coding exercises, Challenge coding exercises and assignments, etc.
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 23-24 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: