Object-oriented programming is a form of computer programming that uses the idea of ” objects ” to represent data and methods.
It is also an approach used to create neat and reusable code rather than redundant one. the program is divided into stand-alone objects or into several mini-programs. Each individual object represents a different part of the application that has its own logic and data to communicate with each other.
What are Python OOP Concepts?
The main concepts of OOP (Object-oriented programming) in python include class, object, method, inheritance, polymorphism, data abstraction and encapsulation.
A class is a collection of objects or it can be said to be a model of objects that define common attributes and behavior.
Do you want to know everything else? In this case, we invite you to follow the following free course.
OOP and Python 3 for machine learning beginners 2021
Python OOP simplified: learn object-oriented programming using Python in a way that you really understand
Who is this course for?
- You are looking to improve your Python skills by learning the basics of object-oriented programming
- Tried other Python OOP courses, but found it hard to understand how OOP works
- The syntax of other programming languages makes it difficult to understand the concept of object-oriented programming.(Cream, Python makes it easy)
- Without the use of appropriate examples, the language of object-oriented programming was always difficult for you to understand.
- You need to have a computer that runs Windows, Linux or Mac OS. It will be responsible for the installation of Python.
- You must be familiar with the basics of Python, as variables, type of data, conditional statements, etc.
- I should have written some basic programs in Python to understand the syntax of the language
- Good internet connectivity to talk Python with me
What you will learn
- You will have a complete understanding of Object Oriented Programming in Python
- You will understand how abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism give your Python code a good design
- Classes and objects, the 'self parameter’ and other technical aspects of object-oriented programming in Python will no longer haunt it
- You get the much-needed confidence to start reading object-oriented code written by other Python developers.
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: