Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language.
Often used for game development, data analysis and machine learning.
It is a widely used language in the scientific and engineering communities, mainly because of its emphasis on readability and its relatively straightforward syntax.
It is used by a wide variety of organizations and companies, from web-scale companies like Google and Netflix to scientific and government organizations like NASA.
It is a widely used programming language for data analysis because it is easily functional and versatile. Python is capable of opening many types of data file formats like CSV, JSON and HTML.
What's more, Python can open binary files like SQLite. What is even more useful about Python is that it has libraries that can be used to work with many different types of data like Apache Spark, NumPy y SciPy.
Python 3 Plus: Python from Scratch + Data Analysis y Matplot
The course that gives you the most value 2021: Learn Python 3 from scratch to Data Analysis expert.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals who want to learn to program in Python to facilitate their day-to-day tasks.
- Developers who want to learn Python in an agile way, complete and simple.
- Professionals who need to work with a large amount of data.
- Professionals who need to analyze large volumes of data.
- No prerequisites needed, the course is designed to learn from scratch.
- Eager to learn.
- Windows / Mac computer
What you will learn
- You will learn to program in Python 3 right from the start.
- You will learn to install the necessary programs to code in Python 3.
- You will know how to use all the Data Types that are in Python 3.
- You will create code using all Python Control Structures 3.
- You will learn to define functions.
- You will learn to extract and manipulate information from text files.
- You will learn Object Oriented Programming in a simple and friendly way.
- Data analysis with Python
- You will learn to analyze large volumes of data quickly with Pandas.
- You will learn to find relationships between the variables of your data.
- You will learn how to make attractive graphs for the data.
- You will learn to generate graphic representations of information to have a better understanding of it.
- You will learn to export the processed data to Excel.
- You will learn to import data from a CSV or from an Excel to analyze them.
- You will learn how to create a Database with Python to read and write data in it.
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 24-25 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: