Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (HE) giving systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed.
Machine learning focuses on developing computer programs that can access data and use it to learn on their own.
The learning process begins with observations or data, as examples, direct experience or instruction, in order to look for patterns in the data and make better decisions in the future based on the examples we provide.
The main goal is to allow computers to learn automatically without human intervention or assistance and to adjust actions accordingly..
An example would be to take these systems as if it were a newborn, based on information from the environment they will be able to learn to speak, walk and interact with others.
Python for Machine Learning with Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib
Learn how to code in Python and how to use NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Seaborn using a real-time machine learning project.
Who is this course for?
- Beginning Python developer curious about data science, not for experienced data scientists
- Anyone who wants to pursue a career in data science, analysis of data
- This course is intended for people with at least some programming experience.
- Anyone planning a career in data scientist,
- Some programming experience
- Get comfortable with coding in Python
- Windows machine / Linux / MAC
- Desire to learn data science
- Nothing more! It's only you, your computer and your ambition to start today
What you will learn
- Learn the basics of Python to use data science effectively
- Use Python for data science and machine learning
- Refresh Python Basics with a crash course
- Use Numpy and Pandas to implement numerical algorithms
- Data manipulation
- Learn how to use NumPy for numeric data
- NumPy Array and Array Manipulation Library
- Learn how to use Numpy for data manipulation
- Numpy functions
- Understand and code using the Numpy stack
- Learn how to use Pandas for data analysis
- Three important data structures of pandas: serie, data frame, panel
- Data visualization
- Visualize data using Matplotlib and Seaborn
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 15-16 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks:
- Udemy Coupon: Curso de creación de interfaces graficas con Python y Tkinter (10 Projects) with 100% off - 17 May, 2021
- Udemy Coupon: Curso de Machine Learning con Python desde lo básico hasta lo avanzado con 100% off - 17 May, 2021
- Udemy Coupon: Curso de Visión por Computadora usando Python con 100% off - 17 May, 2021