IOS application development is the process of creating mobile applications for Apple hardware, including iPhone, iPad y iPod Touch.
The software is written in the Swift or Objective-C programming language and then deployed to the App Store for users to download.
If you are a mobile app developer, you may have had reservations about iOS development.
For example, every developer needs a Mac computer, and Macs are generally more expensive than their Windows-based counterparts.
What's more, once you complete your application, faces a strict quality review process before it can be distributed via the App Store.
Although the limitations are great, If you are a mobile application developer, if or if you should take into account the Apple market since it represents a large percentage of users and leaving this platform aside can lead to lost income and even disappointment on the part of users.
If you want to learn how to develop applications for iOS, the following free course in Spanish is for you.
Introduction to Swift – My first App for iOS
Learn the basics of Swift, Apple's new programming language adapted for the latest version of iOS
Who is this course for?
- This course is ideal for students who are completely new to programming.. Let's go step by step with what you need to know
- This course will be a great help for people who have Swift 2 experience and want to know what's new in Swift 3
- Entrepreneurs or Start Ups with business ideas but who need to translate them into an app.
- You will need a computer running Mac OS, Windows or Linux.
What you will learn
- Know how to write code sentences in Swift
- Design an app with elements such as buttons, labels or images
- Create variables and constants and know how they differ
- Learn about String classes or integer types to create apps
- Know what has changed in Swift 3 compared to previous versions without the need to access Apple's English documentation
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: