Business intelligence (WITH A) Leverages software and services to transform data into actionable insights that inform an organization's strategic and tactical business decisions.
BI tools access and analyze data sets and present analytical findings in reports, summaries, boards, graphics, charts and maps to provide users with detailed intelligence on business status.
The term business intelligence often also refers to a variety of tools that provide quick and easy-to-digest access to information about the current state of an organization., according to available data.
For his part, the term data analysis refers to the process of examining data sets to draw conclusions about the information they contain.
Data analysis techniques allow you to take raw data and discover patterns to extract valuable information from it.
Today, many data analysis techniques use specialized systems and software that integrate machine learning algorithms, automation and other capabilities.
Módulo Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and Visualization
Learn how to carry out a data project from the capture to the extraction of knowledge and visualization in the cloud
Who is this course for?
- junior data analysts
- Personal and Corporate website owners
- agencies and startups
- companies and freelancers
- professionals in the marketing sector
- those who want to recycle in this world 4.0
- functional analysts
- those interested in knowing the world behind the data
- ADE students, finance, marketing and others
- with the advanced course you will be able to see cases of Data Analytics – Big Data – Data Science
- understand database logics
- programming notions
- work and want to improve data visualization qualities
- You need to have a good internet connection and a helmet to listen without annoying noise.
- no software is required in this module
- carry out practice to apply in corporate environments
What you will learn
- Understand the basics of BIG DATA
- Follow the phases of BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- You will make the first personalized REPORTS
- You can perform ETL with cloud platforms
- you will use many parts of the presentations as summary and PRACTICE
- take demos with the visualization tools
- You will understand the parts of CONVERSIONS and OBJECTIVES
- Diferenciar entre Business Intelligence y Data Analytics vs Big Data
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: