Python creates an excellent environment for developing data science projects.
The large library of libraries and a scientific computing suite that has been developed for Python make it an excellent option for this type of project..
The different data structures in Python and their corresponding methods make it easy to design and execute algorithms., in addition to being able to visualize the data.
Projects can be run anywhere from the Windows command line to the Jupyter Notebook on a Linux server, which makes it a strong contender for the implementation of data science projects in production.
Introduction to Python for Data Science 2021
A quick and easy introduction to Python programming for data science. Step by step guide.
Businesses around the world are using Python to gather insights from their data and gain a competitive advantage.
Unlike other Python tutorials, this course focuses on Python specifically for data science.
In this Introduction to Python course, learn about powerful ways to store and manipulate data, and useful data science tools to start conducting your own analysis.
Who is this course for?
- Beginning Python Developers Curious About Data Science
- Anyone who is passionate about Python
- Anyone who is passionate about data science
- People interested in programming or software development
- Anyone interested in data science
- Anyone willing to create their own Python programs.
- No programming experience is required for the course.
- You must have at least some storage to store your files
- A computer with an internet connection.
- the course is in english
What you will learn
- Learn to use Python interactively and through a script
- Learn the basics of Python
- Create and manipulate lists
- Work with functions, Python methods and packages
- Learn to work with powerful tools in the NumPy matrix and get started with data exploration.
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: