The internet of things refers to the trend of connecting all kinds of electronic devices to the internet.
They can be devices like refrigerators, light bulbs, medical devices, cell phones, washers, a fine. Almost any device that can connect to the internet.
Something more understandable would be to refer to the internet of things as the systems of physical devices that receive and transfer data through wireless networks without human interference..
Today thanks to the cheaper electronic devices, the internet of things has seen an increase in its applications and use.
What's more, With the existence of computer boards of small size and cost, they have allowed the creation of projects related to the Internet of Things by developers.
An example is the Raspberry Pi.
The Raspberry Pi is a low-cost, credit-card-sized computer that connects to a computer monitor or TV and uses a standard keyboard and mouse..
It is a small capable device that allows people of all ages to explore computer science and learn to program in languages such as Scratch and Python..
What's more, The Raspberry Pi has the ability to interact with the outside world and has been used in a wide range of digital creator projects, from music machines and main detectors to weather stations and birdhouse tweets with infrared cameras.
Internet of Things with Raspberry Pi – Initial course
Build your own IoT system
Who is this course for?
- Technology career students
- Technicians who want to create IoT projects for their clients
- People who want to develop new skills in the field of technology
- Professionals who wish to venture into the field of IoT
- Enthusiasts and Tech Buffs
- People related to the maker culture
- Have basic computer skills
- It is recommended to have basic knowledge of networks, although it is not necessary
- Basic knowledge of electricity and electronics is recommended, although it is not necessary
What you will learn
- You will learn to set up your own IoT system on a Raspberry
- You will connect sensors of different types
- You can control a relay to activate a light or a motor
- You will be able to read the sensors from your IoT platform
- You will activate the relay using the IoT platform
- You will install and configure your IoT platform
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: