A hacker is a person who breaks into a computer system.
The reasons for hacking can be many: instalar malware, steal or destroy data, interrupt service and more.
Hacking can also be done for ethical reasons, how to try to find software vulnerabilities so they can be fixed.
Due to science fiction movies and series you have a bad idea of what hacking is or how it is done.
Most people believe that it is necessary to have powerful computer equipment, state-of-the-art with tons of screens and keyboards everywhere.
The idea is very far from reality. Hacking can usually be carried out from devices with simple or common capabilities. From a desktop computer, going through a laptop or even a cell phone.
Hackers (be ethical or not) they have different objectives, either infrastructure or software.
Many of them are dedicated to mobile application analysis, How can video games be?, instant messaging apps or even banking apps.
Analysis of applications for mobile devices also seeks to demonstrate security flaws in various systems, either to report them or take advantage of them.
Fundamentals of Android app hacking and pentesting
Learn how to hack Android apps and find vulnerabilities
Who is this course for?
- Android developers looking to protect their apps
- Hackers looking to learn about common Android vulnerabilities
- Bug Bounty participants looking to target Android apps
- People looking to expand their knowledge of computer security
- A basic understanding of programming.
What you will learn
- Android Studio and emulators settings
- Basic concepts of adb
- Decompiling apks
- Insecure registration
- Coding problems
- Insecure data storage
- Input validation problems
- Find attack surfaces
- Access control issues
- Content provider injections
- General tips for bug hunting
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: