Flutter is an SDK developed by Google to create mobile applications for both Android and iOS (Apple).
It was developed as a software for internal use within the company, but they saw the potential it had and decided to launch it as an open source project.
It is currently one of the fastest growing mobile application development projects.
What's more, since the last stable version, it is also possible to make web and desktop applications for Windows and Mac.
These are the three main advantages that Flutter offers compared to other cross-platform application development frameworks:
- Compile en native, both on Android and iOS.
- The creation of graphical interfaces is very flexible, you can combine different widgets (graphic elements) to create the views.
- Development is very fast, lets you see the result instantly while writing the code.
In this course you will learn how to use Flutter to create a radio station application.
Flutter Internet Radio usando Provider – Serie
Learning Flutter from Beginner to Advanced.
- Episode 01 – We will cover the user interface part
- Episode 02: we will cover JSON / Download and save to local storage using SQLITE.
- Episode 03: We will cover Vendor Status Management in Details.
- Episode 04 – We will cover SQLITE integration with the user interface
- Episode 05 – We will cover the favorites screen and search box integration
- Episode 06: Final Audio Player Integration Using Provider State Management.
Who is this course for?
- Beginner – Moderate – Flutter app developer
- Student must know Flutter
What you will learn
- Flutter UI Design
- JSON / Download and save to local storage using SQLITE.
- Vendor status management in details.
- SQLITE integration with the user interface
- Favorite screen integration and search box
- Audio Player Integration Using Provider State Management.
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button: