VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications. Excel VBA is Microsoft's programming language for Excel and all other Microsoft Office programs, como Word y PowerPoint.
All programs in the Office suite share this programming language.
VBA is used to write macros, that automate simple and complex tasks in Excel.
Microsoft Excel users will often find themselves repeating the same series of tasks over and over again..
Sometimes, these are minor tasks, how to copy and paste subsets of data into different sheets, and sometimes the tasks are more complex, how to upload data to a website.
With VBA, macros can be programmed to automate tasks like these, converting a series of manual operations into a single button click.
But, even so, running such tasks or macros can be difficult for users who are unfamiliar with the process. That's where we rely on graphical interfaces.
Graphical interfaces allow information to be displayed visually, this facilitates the reading and execution of processes by users.
With Excel VBA you can generate pleasant graphical interfaces for any user.
Create professional GUI applications with VBA Excel: zero to domain
Automate complex tasks with Excel VBA – Create graphics programs (GUI) easy to use – Real projects are given.
Who is this course for?
- For anyone wanting to learn.
- If you want to create graphics programs with forms and buttons (GUI), This course is for you!
- Anyone who wants to improve their developer skills
- Anyone who wants to learn an object-oriented knowledge.
- You don't need previous programming experience! Anyone can learn vba.
- Excel installed on your desktop.
- Some prior knowledge of object-oriented programming will help, but it's not a necessity.
- A Mac or PC computer with Internet access
- You will need to take notes
- A cup of coffee
- Enthusiasm is all you need!!
- A variety of specific project codes will be provided to you!!
What you will learn
- Create professional graphics applications with vba excel.
- Learn VBA programming concepts to create dynamic, reusable code.
- Directly apply the Excel VBA provided scripts included in your projects.
- Learn concepts through a concise presentation, then practice with exercises.
- Learn how to connect Excel to a database using VBA ODBC.
- Easily adjust the VBA code you find to suit your projects.
- You will be able to work as a freelance VBA developer
- Explore the power of using VBA solutions.
- Real-life project scripts are provided as a supplement.
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: