Today, one of the most technologically advanced coding languages is Python. Python is known for its simplicity and efficiency in automation.
It is an easy programming language for beginners to learn, has a scalable syntax and is especially suitable for beginners to learn how to automate tasks, such as scripting for web applications, scraping web pages, etc.
As computing power and user expectations increase, the need for advanced image processing and artificial intelligence techniques grows (HE) to improve the accessibility and functionality of technology.
Python offers many different tools for exploring computer vision techniques, including powerful image processing modules.
Computer vision with Python
Learn the latest techniques in computer vision with Python and OpenCV!!
Who is this course for?
- Python developers interested in machine vision and deep learning
- BSC students, BCA, MCA, Btech, MSc and IT professionals
- Anyone interested in Computer Vision or Artificial Intelligence
- Access to a computer with an Internet connection.
- Basic Python programming
- Some programming experience
- WebCam if you want to learn video streaming content
- You must have installation permissions on the computer
What you will learn
- Manipulate and open images with NumPy
- Perform image manipulation with OpenCV, including smoothing operations, blur, threshold and morphological establishment.
- Use OpenCV to work with image files
- Draw shapes in images and videos with OpenCV
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 30 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: