One of the many benefits of programming is being able to create things you need while others don't., gives us the ability to innovate and create things that perhaps could only exist in our imagination.
Whether to create an application or a website, programming lets you bring your ideas to life. Python is one of the most popular programming languages, and it's not hard to see why. It is easy to learn and you can do almost anything with it. With this in mind, no wonder python is used by google, Yahoo, NASA and YouTube.
Python is a programming language widely used in software development. It was first released in 1991 by Guido van Rossum, a dutch programmer.
The first design principles of the language were simplicity and readability. Since then, Python has evolved and now has a large community of developers. Python is considered one of the easiest languages to learn, since it doesn't require any strict syntactic rule and you don't need to declare variables.
Computer vision is a field of artificial intelligence that trains computers to interpret and understand the visual world.. Machines can identify and locate objects precisely and then react to what “friend” using digital camera images, deep learning videos and models.
Learn more about computer vision in the next free course.
Computer vision with Python
Learn the latest techniques in computer vision with Python and OpenCV!!
Who is this course for?
- Python developers interested in machine vision and deep learning
- BSC students, BCA, MCA, Btech, MSc and IT professionals
- Anyone interested in Computer Vision or Artificial Intelligence
- Access to a computer with an Internet connection.
- Basic Python programming
- Some programming experience
- WebCam if you want to learn video streaming content
- You must have installation permissions on the computer
What you will learn
- Manipulate and open images with NumPy
- Perform image manipulation with OpenCV, including smoothing operations, blur, threshold and morphological establishment.
- Use OpenCV to work with image files
- Draw shapes in images and videos with OpenCV
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 18-19 of May, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: