This course is aimed at all those people, be they students or professionals, who want to learn about this great programming language.
The course is taught by Carlos Blanco Gómez, which is Full-Stack Developer.
Very complete course where we will see the most basic part and progressively continue with the structured programming, and then continue with object-oriented programming and we will finish with the final end-of-year project learning databaseCarlos Blanco
- Basic principles
- Variable and operators
- Nested conditionals
- Bucle While
- Bucle for
- List data
- Structured programming
- Functions with parameters
- Return data functions
- List type parameter functions
- Tuple data
- Nested lists and tuples
- Dictionary data structure
- Dictionary with list and tuple values
- Ready portions and tuples
- Negative index in list and tuples
- Object-oriented programming
- Python standard library
- Import functionalities of a module
- Own application with several modules
- Classes and objects
- Class constructor method
- Method call from another method of the same class
- Collaboration between classes
- Class variables
- Str method
- Redefinition of mathematical operators
- Redefinition of relational operators
- Objeto file
- Send mail with Python
- End of course project and nomgodb database
- NomgoDB database configuration, pymongo and creation of main project file
- Módulo Insert
- Módulo read
- Módulo update
- Delete module
This course has a total of 36 video-courses with an approximate duration of 4 hours.
With a valuation of 4.4/5 stars.
To access the course, just click on this link or by tapping the next button.
You just have to register, and you can now access the course totally FREE. What are you waiting for!
It should be noted that the course is free for a limited time, later, you will have to make a payment.
Certifying yourself on this platform has an extra cost.
Find more courses in this link or in the button below.
Follow Facialix on all his social networks:
It may interest you
- Deep Learning Course with Keras / Tensorflow in Python
- Deep Learning: Computerized Vision (OpenCV, SSD and + More!)