Swift is a powerful and intuitive programming language for macOS, iOS, watchOS, tvOS and more.
Writing Swift code is interactive and fun, syntax is concise but expressive, and Swift includes modern features that developers love.
Swift code is safe by design, but it also produces software that runs at lightning speed.
Swift is the result of the latest research on programming languages, combined with decades of experience building Apple platforms.
Objective-C is the main programming language you use when writing software for OS X and iOS.
It is a superset of the C programming language and provides object-oriented capabilities and dynamic runtime.
Objective-C inherits the syntax, primitive types and C flow control declarations and adds syntax for defining classes and methods.
It also adds language-level support for managing object graphs and object literals while providing dynamic linking and writing., postponing many responsibilities until runtime.
Full bootcamp for iOS: Swift y Objective-C
Beginner to Advanced App Development for iPhone / iPad con Swift, Objective-C y Xcode.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in developing iPhone applications / iPad (with or without programming knowledge)
- Experienced programmers who want to start iOS development very quickly.
- Anyone who wants to focus on the programming side of iOS development.
- Basic understanding of how computers work.
- Internet access
- You would need a MAC OS enabled computer. that is to say, Mac, MacBook, MacBook Pro. iMac, etc.
- Free IDE that you get from Apple's website (XCode)
- All programming and development matters will be covered in the course.
- Preparation for uploads and uploads of new information
What you will learn
- Create real-life iOS applications using advanced and relevant technology.
- Be prepared to face any iOS development challenge on your own.
- Build multiple iOS apps with advanced user interfaces, graphics and animations, as well as adequate backend and data persistence.
- Be prepared for iOS jobs and technical interview questions.
- Develop 2D and 3D games (within the limitations of iOS and XCode)
- Write complex Swift code
- Write complex Objective-c code
- Know how to convert Swift and Objective-C code to each other
- Get familiar with a bunch of external libraries
- Have hundreds of small applications at your disposal to develop applications on a larger scale
- Develop go-to-market applications for industry.
- Use Google technologies like Firebase and Google Maps.
- Learn how to use the Mac command line
- Learn how to use Cocopods to find and implement a variety of libraries and frameworks.
- Create your own iOS frames
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 29-30 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: