With so many systems in existence today and how much we depend on them, it is normal for your security to be sought.
But we are not just talking about physical security, but also security at the computer level to avoid failures or theft of information.
Security experts are constantly updated, this is because hackers are always on the lookout looking to damage systems or steal information.
In order to protect yourself, it is essential to know how an attack happens and the tools used.
By knowing all this, you will be able to give yourself an idea of the steps that an attacker follows and thus defend yourself before it happens..
Reverse Engineering and Memory Hacking with Cheat Engine
Learn to reverse engineer and hack the memory of programs running on Windows
- PC with Windows
- Some background from Assembly or Lua would help, but they are not mandatory
What you will learn
- Debugging programs with Cheat Engine
- reverse engineering
- Solve the CrackMe challenges
- Disassemble programs in assembly code
- Set breakpoints and step through code
- Modify the behavior of the program
- Hack and patch process memory
- Code injection
- Writing instructors (chargers)
- Lua Scripting to hack memory
- Assembly scripting for byte patching
Who is this course for?
- Reverse Engineering Beginners
- Game hackers who want to try to hack Windows programs
- Programmers eager to learn how to debug
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below. Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 16-17 of March, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button: