Natural language processing, NLP for short, is broadly defined as automatic natural language manipulation, like speech and text, by software.
The study of natural language processing has existed for more than 50 years and emerged from the field of linguistics with the rise of computers.
Natural language refers to the way we, the humans, we communicate with each other.
Real-world projects of natural language processing in Python
Solves 3 real business problems. Build robust AI models, NLP for the feeling domain, security and stock news.
Data science is one of the most popular tech fields right now.
The field is full of career opportunities and prospects. Data science is widely adopted in many industries today, as banking, Health, airlines, logistics and technology.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone curious about making the transition from operator to data science, artificial intelligence, natural language processing,
- Basic programming knowledge is recommended. Nevertheless, you can follow my Python Basics course, which is free, Thus, The course has no prerequisites and is open to anyone with basic programming knowledge.
- Students who enroll in this course will master data science and directly apply these skills to solve challenging real-world business problems.
What you will learn
- Hands-on, real-world projects on various domains of natural language processing
- Develop natural language processing models for customer sentiments
- Develop natural language processing models to predict stock news
- Develop natural language processing models to predict password strength
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 5-6 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: