Web development is a very large area for programmers.
Mainly due to the amount of development technologies that exist such as programming languages, design frameworks, databases and others.
The interesting thing about development is that you can choose many options if one of them is not interesting to you or if it is difficult or easy with some.
What is ASP.NET?
ASP.NET is an open source web framework, created by Microsoft, to build modern web applications and services with .NET.
ASP.NET is cross-platform and runs on Windows, Linux, macOS and Docker.
When you use ASP.NET, you backend code, such as business logic and data access, is written with C #, F # o Visual Basic.
Because ASP.NET extends .NET, you can use the large ecosystem of packages and libraries available to all .NET developers.
You can also create your own libraries that are shared between any application written on the .NET platform..
Learn ASP.NET MVC framework and MS SQL Server database
Web Development with ASP net MVC Framework and MS SQL Server Database Remote Connection
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn asp dot net mvc
- Anyone who wants to learn the latest changes with the new Microsoft framework
- 0-3 months of knowledge of c #
- Visual Studio 2017 The 2019
- MS SQL server database
What you will learn
- This is a beginner level course in ASP NET MVC Framework that will take you from the basics to the advanced mode. This course is for anyone who is new to asp net mvc or familiar with ASP NET and wants to take a first step in understanding what is different in asp netmvc. From there, we would be building a project so that it understands all the concepts in ASP NET
- Learn the structure of the ASP NET MVC project
- Learn the basics of ASP NET MVC
- Build applications with ASP NET MVC with Razor Pages and MVC
- Integrate Entity Framework alongside early code migrations
- Remote connection to MS Sql Server Database on a Hosting.
This course is available for free without the need for any coupon, through the "FREE" option.
We recommend that you first read the differences between a free and a paid course to avoid misunderstandings:
- Online video content
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Questions and Answers
- Direct message to the instructor
To obtain the course for free, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: