All developers know that it is always necessary and mandatory to follow a specific order along with rules for successful development.
Not having a correct administration can lead to wasted money and time, which as developers can give a bad professional look.
There are many methodologies that help in software development, allowing planning of time and work in order to streamline processes and allow timely corrections in a timely manner.
Scrum is simple. It is the opposite of a large collection of interlocking mandatory components. Scrum is not a methodology.
Implement the scientific method of empiricism, replaces a programmed algorithmic approach with a heuristic one, with respect for people and self-organization to deal with unpredictability and complex problem solving.
If you did not understand the definition, we will explain it to you in a few words: Scrum is an agile software development framework that has expanded to other industries.
It is a process in which a set of good practices are applied on a regular basis to work collaboratively, as a team and obtain the best possible result from projects.
Learning to work with SCRUM is well regarded by many companies and they value their employees who are capable of mastering it..
Scrum Fundamentals for Scrum Master and Agile Projects – 2021
Master the Scrum concepts required for Scrum Master certification and Agile Scrum project management
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with a passing familiarity with project management
- Anyone who is a project manager, member of a project team or stakeholder in a project
- Someone who has no experience with formal project management approaches, but who is looking for one now.
- Anyone who has heard the term Scrum and wants to know more
- There are no prerequisites for this course
What you will learn
- Understand the Scrum framework
- Put yourself in the shoes of the Scrum Team and understand what your role is
- All about Scrum events: Sprint, sprint planning, Scrum blogs, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- The three artifacts of Scrum: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog e Increment
- Advantages and disadvantages of Scrum
- Understanding and creating evolution charts
- Understand what a minimum viable product is about
- Calculate team speed
- Enter estimate
- Understand various estimation techniques like Fibonacci, T-shirt sizing, Planning Poker, etc.
This course is free thanks to a coupon that you can find below.
Take into account that these types of coupons last for a very short time.
If the coupon has already expired you can purchase the course with a great discount.
The estimated coupon end date is for the day 18-19 of April, but it can beat at any time.
To obtain the course with your coupon, click on the following button:
Follow Facialix on all his social networks: