The development of artificial intelligence tools has become an everyday thing on a day-to-day basis, with a promising future, many companies in the technology industry seek to train new workers for the development of this technology, one of these companies is Intel, that has launched several courses to teach Artificial Intelligence.
“Learn AI theory and follow hands-on exercises with our free Intel® AI Academy courses for software developers, data scientists and students. These lessons cover AI topics and explore optimized tools and libraries that take advantage of Intel® processors in personal computers and server workstations.”Intel
This course has a hands-on approach to help you understand the data science workflow, use Intel's portfolio of optimized AI software and processors and apply them to the challenge you face.
The course uses a business image classification problem and provides lectures for each stage of the process, accompanied by Jupyter notebooks that guide you through implementation.
This AI course covers a data science workflow that begins with exploring a dataset and training a model and ends with implementing an application..
- An overview of Intel's AI portfolio with an emphasis on solving deep learning problems
- Preparing the data set for model consumption, including data augmentation and preprocessing techniques.
- Decision measures for choosing a framework and a network (topology)
- How to Train and Deploy Deep Learning Models Using Intel's AI Portfolio
At the end of this course, will have practical knowledge of:
- Preparing a data set for model consumption.
- Training a deep learning model using TensorFlow * with Intel optimizations
- Implementation in CPU, Integrated Graphics and Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 (Intel® NCS2) using the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO ™ Toolkit
The estimated time to complete this course is 5 hours.
- A basic understanding of AI principles, machine learning and deep learning
- Python programming *
- Some exposure to different frames, as TensorFlow * y Caffe *
- Optional introductory courses:
If you want to download the full course, can do it from here, just follow the instructions for its execution.